IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE PLACE YOUR BIN OUTSIDE EARLY ON THE COLLECTION DAY IN A VISIBLE SPOT OUTSIDE YOUR PROPERTY. OUR DRIVERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RING INTERCOMS OR PHONE FOR ACCESS TO A PROPERTY. CUSTOMERS IN ESTATES/GATED COMMUNITIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ARRANGING ACCESS TO THEIR HOMES.
N.B If you reside in Centurion and have sent an email to utilise our new WEEKLY Garden Refuse (Green Bin) and Recycling Waste (Blue Bin) service (R136 a month Incl VAT) these are collected EVERY Friday.
Standard Every second week service.
Please note that commercial customers have a different schedule to the home collections, and upon sign up and bin delivery the collection day will be confirmed with the appointed company contact.
What can you recycle?
Into the supplied Clear 100% recycled bin liners you place the items below and then into your single Open Sky Blue 240 Litre bin for bi weekly collections;
All Recyclable items are simply rinsed and then Mixed in the clear bags and placed into the Blue Open Sky Recycling Bin;
Items that have a SIGNIFICANT environmental impact ;
- Plastic- Plastic bottles, containers, Cling wrap (Separate from tray and remove bar code or any other paper) plastic bags, plastic tubs numbered #1 to #7 including yogurt and margarine tubs (Numbers are located under or on the side in a recycling symbol) and take away food containers free of food residues, rinsed and cleaned. Polystrene
- Glass - Beer, wine, food jars and drinking bottles.
- Metals - Food cans that have been cleaned. (Try and open the can with the lid still attached and press it back into the can. This way it stays one can and doesn’t become a can and a cutting instrument). Beverage cans, old pots /pans and aerosol cans.
- Other - Ink cartridges, Domestic batteries, globes, E-waste: electronic equipment, Electric appliances.
- Tetra Pak
Mixed together with items that DO NOT have a Significant Environmental Impact;
- Like Paper, News paper, magazines, brochures, mail, books, junk mail, cereal, office paper, till slips, cigarette boxes and corrugated cardboard. All Cardboard boxes need to be flattened and if too large tied with string and placed next to the bin.